Home   Support JFGH   Workplace Giving

Workplace Giving

United Way The United Way offers employees a variety of choices for charitable giving, including JFGH. Use our designated number 8438. To find out if your company conducts a workplace giving campaign through the United Way, contact your Human Resources Department.

Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Federal employees, including those serving in the armed forces, can participate in the Combined Federal Campaign. Use our designated number 20340. Look for more information in your CFC Handbook, visit the Charity Choices website or contact your Human Resources Department.

Matching Gift Programs If you have made a gift directly to JFGH, you may be able to double or triple the value of your gift! Many companies will match charitable gifts made by their employees to qualifying organizations. To see if your employer will match your gift to JFGH, contact your Human Resources Department. For more information, please contact our Development Team at 240.283.6000.

Corporate Matching Gifts

If you are interested in Corporate matching gifts, follow the following steps:

  1. Ask your company’s human resources department for more information about your company’s matching gift program and the appropriate form to complete.
  2. Fill out your portion of the form and send it along to JFGH with your gift.
  3. We will verify that your gift has been received and return the form to your employer.
WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien